Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Aiming the Aimless

As some of you know, I started Aimless Omnivores as a way to share my favorite recipes with the world. When it began, my recipe choices were, erm, aimless... So, now that we Omnivores are gaining some direction, I'd like to introduce to you a new foray on eating: the Mediterranean diet.

Over the coming months, I will be introducing recipes with a Mediterranean theme. It's quite a shift from our usual food pyramid, and makes for delicious, healthy, and fun cooking!

For those of you who enjoy having an eclectic recipe collection, have no fear! We're taking on cohort chefs to fill in the gaps and make sure we stay on our aimless track. Stay tuned for posts from our pesky pescatarian, our vehement vegetarian, as well as our carnal carnivore. After all, we humans will eat anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment